Since 2016, I have been offering my Professional Organizing and Holistic Coaching services. Prior to that, I have worked an Executive Director of an art school, have taught art classes, and have 18 years of glassblowing experience.
I have a passion for helping my clients transform their homes and work spaces into environments that are healing, inspiring and filled with love. I will travel to your residence to help you clear clutter, organize your belongings and create a space that you love to be in! As a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals, I abide by their code of ethics.
Please contact me for a free in-home consultation. My fee for organizing sessions is $60 per hour.
My credentials include:
- Masters of Fine Art, Rhode Island School of Design
- Bachelors of Fine Art, University of the Arts (formerly, Philadelphia College of Art)
- Certified Transformational Coach, Health Coach Institute: Holistic MBA Program
- Reiki Master, Northwest Healing Studio
- National Association of Organizing and Productivity Professionals (NAPO), and Director of Communications and Technology for the NAPO Seattle-Area Chapter.
- Institute for Challenging Disorganization- Level 1 Certificates earned in Chronic Disorganization, ADHD, and Time Management.
- Toastmasters International- Ballard Sunset Club President