Meditation: Foundational Exercise
Taught by Reiki Master, Daisy Thompson
This can be done standing, walking, laying down, sitting down, driving…wherever, whenever, multiple times a day!
- Close your eyes (if possible).
- Now imagine a bright white light bubble that extends 10 feet in diameter. This is your space. You choose what comes in and goes out.
- Imagine a bright white light coming in through the top of your head. The light goes down your head, out your arms, down your neck, back/front, torso, legs and down through your feet. This light fills your bubble.
- Imagine an earth energy (this can be most anything! water, crystals, grass… pick whatever comes to you). Imagine this energy entering your body through your feet, up through your legs, torso, front/back, out your arms/hands, up your neck and through the top of your head.
- Check in with your bubble. Allow it to expand. See how large you can allow it to glow.
Note on the bubble: Even if you are standing next to someone, it is still possible for you each to have your own big bubble. For example- imagine two candles glowing. When they are pushed together, the light gets brighter. Ideally, one candle does not take over the other to become one, because the light would only be as bright as one candle. The goal is to stay in your own bubble throughout the day.
Thank you Daisy!
Would you like to learn more about how to incorporate meditation into your daily life? Contact me here.